As you are probably aware, Hampshire IT are stopping many services during 2021. The idea of changing suppliers can be daunting; ending up with unreliable IT systems can increase frustration and waste time for everyone.
The key deadlines are as follows:
- Microsoft Licensing – 31 October 2020
- Centrally managed McAfee Anti-virus – 31 December 2020
- IT Service Desk – 31 July 2021
- Hampshire Hosted Service (HSS) – 31 July 2021
If you have not yet made allowances for these services, you need to act so do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
It is possible to remove this frustration, gain back those wasted hours, and make the most of your IT budget. Coretek have been helping primary schools in Hampshire and Dorset do exactly this for over 21 years.
We follow a proven 4-step plan to ensure you have exceptional IT services:
- Get to know you – We get to know you and your unique requirements by carrying out a detailed survey of your current systems and discussing what you want to achieve from your IT.
- Fix any issues – Any issues that are causing frustration are investigated and resolved. Our solutions are impartial, represent best value and are guided by our 21+ years of experience.
- Keep things running smoothly – Once your IT is in a reliable state, we keep it that way by providing real-time monitoring, unlimited remote support, and strict SLAs to get your calls resolved fast.
- Plan for the future – With the peace of mind that your IT is working, we help you plan for the future. Our annual budget report helps you forecast up to 3 years in the future so there are no nasty surprises.
If you sign up with our Total Care ICT support package before 1 August 2021, your first 3 on-site support visits will be completely free of charge.
Imagine no more time spent dealing with issues or wasted money from poor advice. Having reliable and efficient IT systems allow everyone to focus on providing an exceptional learning environment that breeds success.
We would love to speak to you further about how we can help you move IT from a source of frustration to a source of inspiration. Either email us at email@example.com or call us today on 0800 304 7444 to speak to one of our friendly team.