Do you have a passion for technology and would love to build a career in the IT industry?
Coretek Group are an internationally established IT consultancy specialising in Microsoft solutions providing IT support, managed services and IT consultancy services to a diverse client base including the commercial and the educational sectors. Coretek Group are ISO 9001 accredited.
As a result of on-going growth, we have a requirement for a Junior IT Support Technician .
This role involves; providing remote support to our clients over the phone and using remote access software, assisting with daily operations such as backup checks, building and configuring client machines and producing reports.
With a strong interest in providing outstanding customer service, the ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, customer-facing skills, be self-motivated and interested. As this is a junior position, previous IT experience is not essential however, the candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for building a career in the IT industry and a willingness to learn.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including; BUPA private health insurance, critical illness insurance, Coretek pension scheme, EMI (share) scheme and of course, company pool table!
- Provide 1st Line IT support via phone and remote access software
- Daily operations checks
- Monthly status checks and reports
- Client machine builds
- Occasional on-site support
Key Skill requirements;
- Basic understanding of core networking concepts
- Good fault finding and diagnostics skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid UK driving license
Desirable skills and experience;
- Ability to work well in team
- Good diagnostics thought process
- Able to work independently
- Some hands-on experience working with Microsoft Technologies such as Windows, Windows Server, Office, Office 365
- Some experience working with server / desktop hardware
- Some work experience preferred but not essential
- Industry recognised qualification preferred but not essential
Salary £12,675 – £17,428 depending on qualifications and experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity become a key player in a progressive, fast-growing company and to join our dynamic team. Closing date for applications will be Friday 19th January 2018. To apply email email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,675.00 to £17,428.00 /year